Need a yoga boost outside of the studio? Having trouble fitting in a class? Traveling? Now, you can practice with me, anytime, anywhere. Below you will find a list of videos you can practice along to anywhere you can connect to the internet. Best part? There videos are totally free! Go ahead, check 'em out, and get your zen on!
This series is designed to give more details to one pose at a time. Learn how to safely and effectivly practice each pose as well as alignment tips, explorations and modifications so you can find what works best for you.
- Sleep Well - Gentle Yoga for Insomnia
- After Work Yoga - Basic Yoga for Tight Shoulders, Chest, Hips, and Back
- Mood Boosting Yoga - Basic Yoga to Uplift and Release Irritation and Anxiety
- Moon Salutations - Basic Flow for Healthy Digestion, Strength, Openness, Feminine Energy
- Six Movements of the Spine - Gentle Seated Practice for Spine/Organ Health
- Chair Yoga - Full Length Chair Yoga Class for All (including elderly, limited mobility, and injuries)
- Post Travel Yoga - Basic yoga to unwind tension caused by traveling (or just sitting for a while!).
- Relax and Ground - Slow flow practice to calm anxiety and cultivate a sense of peace.
- Rise and Shine - A quick practice for the morning. Less than 15 minutes to start your day right!
- Cozy Yoga - Restorative yoga using household items as props. Epic relaxation!
- Office Yoga - Chair yoga that addresses the common aches and pains of sitting at a desk that you can do at your desk!
Breath Breakdowns (Pranayama Tutorials)
- Dirgha Pranayama (Three Part or Complete Breath) - Full breath to focus, calm, and strengthen breathing
- Ujjayi Pranayama (Ocean Sounding Breath) - Breath to help deepen focus and slow breathing. Great for meditation.
- Nadi Shodhana (Alternate Nostril Breath) - Calming breath to ease anxiety, promote sleep, and release tension.
- Kapalabhati (Skull Polishing Breath) - Energizing breath to strengthen core and diaphragm, clear the mind, and create heat.